The wafer type butterfly valve is one of the most common types of valves in industrial pipelines. The structure of the wafer type butterfly valve itself is relatively small. Just put the butterfly valve in the middle of the flanges at the two ends of the pipeline, and use the double stud bolts to pass through the pipeline flanges and pairs. Clip-on butterfly valves lock the fluid medium in the line. Wafer-type butterfly valves are especially suitable for places where space is limited or where the distance between pipes is short. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the butterfly plate is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop generated by the valve is very low. Small, so it has better flow control characteristics.
First, the clip-type butterfly valve before installation instructions:
1. Before the installation starts, remove any foreign matter on the piping with air spray and clean the inner surface of the piping with clean water.
2, carefully check whether the valve usage is in line with its performance specifications; (temperature, pressure)
3, check the valve channel and the sealing surface for debris, and remove it in time;
4. After the box is opened, the valve must be installed in time. Do not loosen any fastening screws or nuts on the valve.
5, clip type butterfly valve must use a special butterfly valve flange.
6, electric butterfly valve can be installed on any angle of the pipeline, for the convenience of maintenance is not recommended to install the inverted.
7, the butterfly valve flange must be installed to ensure that the flange surface and the sealing rubber center, the screw is tightened evenly, the sealing surface must be complete; if there is uneven screw tightening, there will be rubber protruding stuck disc, or top Live butterfly plate leaks at the stem.
Second, the clip type butterfly valve installation steps:
The correct installation of the wafer type butterfly valve relates to the degree of sealing of the butterfly valve and the possibility of leakage and other issues, including the safety in operating conditions. The user should understand the installation process.
1. As shown, place the valve between the pre-installed two flanges and note that the bolt holes are aligned.
2. Gently insert the four pairs of bolts and nuts into the flange hole and tighten the nut slightly to correct the flatness of the flange surface;
3, the use of spot welding flange fixed on the pipe;
4, remove the valve;
5, the flange is completely welded and fixed on the pipe;
6. After the weld is cooled, install the valve. Ensure that the valve has enough space in the flange to prevent the valve from being damaged, and to ensure that the valve plate has a certain degree of opening;
7. Correct the valve position and tighten the four pairs of bolts (be careful not to overtighten)
8, open the valve to ensure that the valve plate can be opened and closed freely, and then make the valve plate slightly open;
9, cross-equalization tighten all nuts;
10. Confirm once again that the valve can be opened and closed freely. Note: Make sure that the valve plate does not touch the pipe.
The installation of the wafer type butterfly valve must first be laid flat before installation. Remember that it cannot be bumped freely. After it is pulled into the installed length during installation, it is not possible to design the pipeline in the field without special permission. Feel free to disassemble the clip-on butterfly valve. This is what we need to know before installing. At the same time, we also need to know that the clip-on butterfly valve can be installed in any position, but after the installation of the clip-on butterfly valve, it is necessary to lay the butterfly valve along the line and make a bracket for the clip-on butterfly valve. Once the bracket is made, it is used. It is strictly forbidden to remove the bracket.